Sunday, October 11, 2015

Dining Room

My amazing mother in law decided that, after spending two years remodeling our entire house, we couldn't just bring our old table and chairs back in, so as an early Christmas present, she bought us a new dining set.


Of course now that I have a new dining room and a new dining room set, I need new table decorations.  Hubby and I went shopping today and got the new fall decor for the table.

The milk glass pedestal bowl in the center is actually a piece I have had my eye on for two years at a local antique mall.

I told Mr. Gem that I'm lucky others don't have the same taste for vintage things as I do because this is the second time I've seen something, checked on it every time I'm there, and then bought it a year or two later.

Seriously though!!!  Isn't this an awesome bowl?!?!



A perfect end to a great birthday week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment